We are looking for a Land Development Project Manager to help us start and lead a new office in the Phoenix area. Join us and help build upon our established reputation in Fort Worth and Denver as we expand our presence into Phoenix’s thriving market!
As a Land Development Project Manager, you will oversee multiple land development projects, while ensuring client satisfaction and project success. You will help procure clients and their projects and direct project engineers and designers in the completion of engineering tasks.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Mentor, guide, and develop a team of well-qualified engineers and designers
- Perform all project management functions including reporting and client invoice approval
- Forecast future workload, staffing assignments, and project budgets
- Assist with strategic marketing and the generation of proposals
- High proficiency in all aspects of land development design and techniques
- Coordinate with staff, project consultants, clients, and review agencies
Land Development Project Manager Requirements
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited school
- P.E. certification
- Available for site visits
- A minimum of 4 years of experience independently managing site development projects
Land Development Project Manager Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Expert with all major technical aspects of Land Development Engineering
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret public agencies regulations and procedures
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, CUHP and SWMM software functions and capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to engineers regarding the proper application of software tools
- Construction Administration experience preferred
- Local market experience preferred
- Experience in single and multi-family residential development preferred
Harris Kocher Smith offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Stock Ownership Opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) and employer match
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Professional Development opportunities
- Employee Assistant Programs
- Employee Wellness Program
$120,000 – $180,000 per year
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to extend equal opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to recruitment, employment, promotion, assignment, training, demotion and discharge, and all other actions affecting personnel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply at Harris Kocher Smith
All fields are required.