About This Job
As a Survey Project Manager you will coordinate and manage all stages of survey projects, from the development of project scope and estimates, to the coordination and execution of the project itself. You will be responsible for customer relationships and the development of projects for the department.
Survey Project Manager Essential Functions and Duties
- Manage all stages of survey projects including development of estimates, project coordination, and project invoicing
- Prepare and/or review ROW plans, ownership maps, land survey plats, legal descriptions, exhibits, and civil construction plans
- Communicate with clients regarding survey matters, adhere to project budgets and timelines, QA/QC projects
Survey Project Manager Requirements
- Licensure as a Colorado Professional Land Surveyor is required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience including boundary, topographic, and ALTA surveys, construction staking and data collection required
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center
Survey Project Manager Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of survey ethics and technical standards
- Must provide an extremely high level of customer service
- Ability to be a strong and positive leader
Harris Kocher Smith offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Educational opportunities including seminars, conferences, lunch and learns
- Wellness program
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to extend equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, veteran status or disability. This policy applies to recruitment, employment, promotion, assignment, training, demotion and discharge, and all other actions affecting personnel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.