About this job
Under the direct supervision of a PLS, you will primarily prepare parcel descriptions, boundary surveys, and topographic surveys. You may serve as a lead worker to less experienced Survey Technicians and will be responsible for technical performance on small projects and/or designated tasks on large projects.
Essential Functions and duties
- Intermediate level of expertise with all major technical aspects of surveying
- Ability to prepare ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys and other boundary surveys, topographic surveys, subdivision plats, parcel descriptions, and exhibits
- Support field crews with the reduction of field data and the preparation of calculations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience including boundary, topographic, and ALTA surveys, construction staking and data collection required
- Knowledge of the standard application of surveying techniques and procedures
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D
- Experience with T-Moss format a plus
- LSI licensure a plus, but not required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Highly proficient in mathematics and measurements
- Knowledge of survey ethics and technical standards
- Highly proficient in construction procedures
Survey CAD Technician Pay Range:
$22-34 per hour, DOE
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to extend equal opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to recruitment, employment, promotion, assignment, training, demotion and discharge, and all other actions affecting personnel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.