About this job
Working under the immediate supervision and direction of the Survey Manager, you will perform field survey activities related to the location/marking of designated underground utilities. Although most of your time will be spent in the field, you will assist with uploading and downloading data and maintaining related records in the office. If not already able to proficiently use survey instruments, you will be trained on their correct application and use.
SUE Utility Mapping Technician Essential Functions and Duties
- Perform survey activities to map the location of designated utilities
- Maintain survey instruments
SUE Utility Mapping Technician Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Entry level to intermediate knowledge of GPS and data collection a plus
- Must be hard working, dependable, and possess a valid Colorado Driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Some travel within the state of Colorado may be required
SUE Utility Mapping Technician Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Team-oriented individual with proven ability to work with others effectively
- Highly proficient in mathematics and measurements
Harris Kocher Smith offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Educational opportunities including seminars, conferences, lunch and learns
- Wellness program
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to extend equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, veteran status or disability. This policy applies to recruitment, employment, promotion, assignment, training, demotion and discharge, and all other actions affecting personnel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.