We are looking to add an Assistant IT/CAD Manager to provide IT support to survey, civil engineering, and subsurface utility engineering (SUE) teams. Additionally, you will work with the current IT/CAD Manager to develop, implement, and enforce CAD standards for local and remote teams throughout the company.
Assistant IT/CAD Manager Essential Functions and Duties
- Supply technical support to survey, civil engineering, and subsurface utility engineering (SUE) teams.
- Provide production CAD support and enforce CAD standards
- Inventory management
Assistant IT/CAD Manager Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of IT support experience
- Initiate regular checks and audits on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Familiar with AutoCAD Civil 3D preparing a variety of site plans, land surveys and topographic maps, preferred
Assistant IT/CAD Manager Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Team-oriented individual willing to assist with a wide range of projects and work with multiple project managers
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully
- Communicate effectively
Assistant IT/CAD Benefits
Harris Kocher Smith offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) and employer match
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Personal and professional development assistance
- Wellness program
Pay: $28 – $32/hour
Your actual pay will depend on your applicable experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to extend equal opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to recruitment, employment, promotion, assignment, training, demotion and discharge, and all other actions affecting personnel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.